Jabalpur has a moderate weather with adequate amount of heat, cold and rain.
- Average High Temperatures range from 25 to 45 degree C.
- Average Low Temperatures range from 6 to 26 degree C.
- Average Rainfall or Yearly Precipitation ranges from 42 to 64 in.
- Average days of sunshine are about 10 per month.
- Warmest months being April, May and June.
- Coldest months being December, January.
- Highest precipitation in the months of June to September.
- Receives monsoon from both Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea.
- Highest sunshine days between October to May.
- Humidity is highest during monsoon(Jun-Sep) and lowest in summer(Apr-May).
Spring: February, March.
Summer: April, May, June
Autumn: June, July, August, September (rainfall in summer)
Winter: November, December, January
Pleasant months: February, March, October, November.